Sunday, January 10, 2010

2010!!!!

Its 2010 and one of my new year's resolutions is to start blogging more.

Its also been a very long time since I posted (since right after wedding and honeymoon) so if you want a recap read Pete's Blog. There's a link at the bottom.

So basically The school year started and is almost half way over! Its going really well this year. Last year was manageable but this year is even smoother. I'm working with two new teachers this year in 1st grade and I really like them a lot. Also another 1st grade team member just went on maternity leave. She adopted a beautiful baby girl named Ella.

So I've been working and just enjoying spending time with Pete and Summer. We have done a lot together and just recently had trips to Vegas for Halloween in Dog-Tober, San Diego for Thanksgiving, and to Nashville and MD for Christmas and New Years. Summer is so much bigger now than when I posted last. She's a good girl and definitely part of the family. We like going to dog parks with Sums and also sometimes with Maddy and her dog Pancakes b/c they live here now too!

Besides some complications with my Aunt's pregnancy which we are continuing to pray for - everything is going wonderfully. Our trips have been awesome and so has our time at home. While you were reading I hope you clicked on the links b/c they link to photo albums from facebook of things we have done recently.

I hope you continue to read my blog and I hope to continue to post this year in 2010!

xoxo,
Ash

1 comment:

Maddy said...

OK Ash it is officially the last day of Jan and there has been 1 post-time to step it up!!